- Strategies discussion held from 4:45 to 5:15.
- Game 1 starts at 5:15pm
- Match up of players and priority play will be determined by draw lots for BOTH games. (Except that Game 1 sit-outs will be prioritised to play game 2.)
- 2 Han-Chan will be played.
As I’m familiar with the rules, I will not be playing if there are enough players.
Strategies discussion content
- Basic: Honour discard order – When to discard Yakuhai first, when to discard Otakaze first. (Feng’s opinion) [1min]
- Basic: The true value of having a pair of honour [3min]
- Intermediate: Over-reliance to pon Dora Jihai – Takizawa Pro’s case analysis (Aka-ari) [5min]
- Advance: Planning your hand / How to play bad hands. (Aka Nashi/Aka Ari) [5-10min]
- Advance: Don’t keep meaningless Taatsu – Takazawa Pro’s case analysis (Aka-Nashi) [5min]
Any remaining time will use to talk about the jansou rules FAQ. The above time stated seems understated if there are questions from the players.
There is a new score sheet designed that tracks the Shuugi and a calculation guide to get total WP of each players. There is no need to record han value, riichi sticks etc. Just the shuugi and end result will be recorded.