We have received an invitation to participate in the Korea Riichi Mahjong Championship. Some Japanese professional players will also be participating. Please submit your registration on your own but would appreciate if the players going, will let us know you are participating so that we can root for you and share with us how is their competition like!
– Time: Oct. 29th, 2017, 09:00AM
– Place: Rubix, Seoul Korea (http://kml.or.kr/xe/104)
– Host: Korean Mahjong League (http://kml.or.kr)
* Email (Korean, English, Japanese): email@example.com
* Twitter: @KrMahjongLeague
– Registration for Foreigner: Aug.1 ~ Oct. 21, 2017 (Korea Time Line)
– Entry Fee: \15,000 (US$15.00)
– Entry Fee Payment: Foreigner will pay the fee at place
– Requirement: A person who is able to play off-line mahjong with no problem
– To register, visit Korean Mahjong League homepage(http://kml.or.kr) and go to (http://kml.or.kr/xe/competition_krmc_submit).
1. Click “Write” button
2. Input subject – KRMC Registration from Singapore
3. Input your Name as of Passport, E-mail, Cell phone (+65), Language
4. Leave the big blank space empty.
5. To submit the application, you need to input the “Author” which is like a username, and password.
6. Click Submit.
– Winner: Trophy, Prize
– 2nd Place: Trophy
[Championship Rules Variation]
– 10-20 uma point applied, after all four game is finished, the player with most points will be the winner. Next to the Winner will be 2nd place.
– Apply the basic rules of Korean Mahjong League Competition Rules(http://kml.or.kr/xe/1665), with the exceptions below;
: No mid-game draw (ex. 4 same winds, 4 kongs, 4 riichis, 9 terminals & honours, 3 rons)
: 60min time limit (the game ends after that hand is finishied)
– 09:00 ~ 09:30: Registration & match draw
– 09:30 ~ 10:00: Championship orientations & instructions
– 10:10 ~ 11:10: 1st game
– 11:20 ~ 12:20: 2nd game
– 12:30 ~ 13:30: 3rd game
– 13:40 ~ 14:40: 4th game
– 14:50: Awards