The COVID-19 situation appears to be stable and we will resuming our sessions on 7 March 2020. Please take note of the necessary screening measures that will be put in place:
1. Do not register or attend sessions if you are feeling unwell, especially if you show respiratory symptoms such as cough or runny nose. Please let the organisers know ASAP if you’re unwell on the day of the session.
2. Take part in the mandatory health screening at Nee Soon South CC, at the screening counter outside the office.
- Register with personal and contact details;
- Be screened for temperature (not above 38.0°C) and for respiratory symptoms;
- Be issued a sticker to indicate passing of screening,
Only individuals who have been issued the sticker will be allowed into the playing venue. Players without such stickers should be turned away. Persons who do not pass the screening (e.g., temperature is higher than 38.0°C) will be asked to go home.
Please do your part and understand that this is for the good of everyone in the community. Please do not force yourself to come if you are not feeling well. There will always be other opportunities to play mahjong!
Registration for the upcoming session on 7 March 2020 begins tomorrow.